WARCOP PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Councillor Parkinson Clerk: Mrs H Strong
5 Pembroke Close Brough
Tel: 017683 41102
7th June 2023
You are summoned to attend a parish council meeting of Warcop Parish Council to be held on Thursday 15th June 2023 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A
To receive and record any apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
(Members are reminded that in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct they are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest or other registrable interest which have not already been declared in the Councils Register of Interest)
- Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting
To authorise the Chairman to sign as a correct record the minutes of the last meeting
AGM Minutes, Full PC Meeting & Extraordinary Meeting Minutes.
Matters arising from these minutes that are not on the agenda.
- Application for Development
- To Examine applications for development and submit observations to the Planning Authority
- To ratify the observations submitted by the Clerk under devolved powers since the last meeting
- To note decisions of the statutory planning authority with regard to recent applications.
- Financial Records
- Income received
- To note payments
- To receive and note quarterly bank reconciliation statement(Jul, Oct, Feb & May Meetings)
- To consider and approve proposed expenditure not itemised in the budget
- Specific items for consideration and information
- Maintenance Improvement Plan (FM)
- WPC Legal Powers and Duties (AP)
- Assett Register (NM)
- B4RN Update (AP)
- Warcop Camp Annual Liaison Meeting (AP)
- Outgoing Councillor Recognition
- Vacancy Applicant
- Parish ‘Green Space’ Registration Update (AP)
- New Website Update (FM)
- Volunteer List – resource and recognition (AP)
- Appleby Fair Arrangements
- New Warcop Street Name (see email from W&F Council)
- Other Urgent Community Issues
- Public Participation/Open Session (15 minutes allowed)
The Chairman will invite residents to make representations on any item on this agenda or to bring matters to the attention of the Council for consideration for Inclusion on a future agenda.
- Date and Time of Next Meeting