WARCOP PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Councillor Keetley Clerk: Mrs H Strong
5 Pembroke Close Brough
Tel: 017683 41102
2nd May 2023
You are summoned to attend a parish council meeting of Warcop Parish Council to be held on Thursday 11th May 2023 at 7.30pm
Clerk to the Council
A G E N D A
To receive and record any apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interests in respect of items on this agenda.
(Members are reminded that in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct they are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interest or other registrable interest which have not already been declared in the Councils Register of Interest)
- Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting
To authorise the Chairman to sign as a correct record the minutes of the last meeting
Matters Arising from these minutes that are not on the agenda.
- Public Participation/Open Session (15 minutes allowed)
The Chairman will invite residents to make representations on any item on this agenda or to bring matters to the attention of the Council for consideration for Inclusion on a future agenda.
- Application for Development
- To Examine applications for development and submit observations to the Planning Authority
- To ratify the observations submitted by the Clerk under devolved powers since the last meeting
- To note decisions of the statutory planning authority with regard to recent applications.
- Financial Records
- To approve payments
- Payments received
- To receive and note the bank reconciliation statement
- To consider the Budget and determine action needed to address deviations from the budget
- Councillors Reports and Updates
- Parish website administrator
- PC Achievement’s & Plans
- AGM & Future meeting dates
- Parish Action Plan
- This will be discussed at the meeting
- Community Issues
- Schedule of Correspondence Notices & Publications
- Councillor Matters
An opportunity for Councillors to raise minor matters not on this agenda on behalf of residents.
*Note: No discussion or decisions can be made on these matters but the Clerk
may make investigations and or they may be placed on a future agenda of the Council.
- Date and Time of Next Meeting